Our products are printed-on-demand, made-to-order, customized/personalized items. They are not made until an order is placed. Therefore, after you place an order, we need time for production before we ship the product. This “processing time” varies for different product types.
We submit orders to our production partners, then they assemble and ship orders out. Our production partners locate in different countries: USA, UK, China, Australia, Germany… but most products are made and shipped from USA and China.
Production time or Processing time starts when your order enters production queue and finishes when it is completely made. Shipping time starts when the package is handed over to the delivery company and finishes when it arrives at its destination.
Free US Shipping is available on orders over $150. Shipping costs vary depending on the shipping address and the number of items you order. Total shipping cost is calculated after you add all items to cart, enter your mailing address and proceed to the Checkout page.
We offer international shipping for most of our products. However, some products do not ship to certain countries due to too high shipping cost or international undeliverability. The estimated shipping fee for international orders varies depending on the product and destination country.
Specific shipping charges for your order will be calculated and displayed at Checkout.
For European countries, shipping tax may apply. We do not cover this fee and our shipping fee does not include this tax. European buyers may have to pay this tax separately and by themselves.
Estimate time of arrival
A paid order enters production within 24-hours on business days. Customized orders may require further clarification and communication to make sure the design is exactly what buyers want. Such orders may enter production later than usual.
We process orders on business days (Monday to Friday) and in business hours. Business hours vary for different production partners. During holidays such as New Year’s Eve, Thanksgiving and Christmas, production partners may take days off or shorten their working hours, thus increasing processing time.
On average, products are made within 1-7 business days after purchase. Standard shipping time is 4-20 business days for orders from USA and 2-3 business weeks for international orders, depending on product type. Please read the processing time and shipping time in the description of each product page, or consult the table below.
Note: Time frames in this table represent standard working time and are subject to changes (see more in the “Factors affecting processing time and shipping time” section)
|Processing Time (business days)||Shipping Time (business days)||Processing Time (business days)||Shipping Time (business days)|
Express shipping is available. If you want to express shipping, please contact us by email ([email protected]) for more information.
Once we ship your order, we will send a notification email to the email address you entered to your order. Please check your inbox and spam folder for this email. It contains tracking link for your package. If you have not received this email, please contact us by email ([email protected]). You can also log in to our website and find all information of your order in the dashboard.
Buyers are responsible for keeping track of their package using tracking links we sent to their emails. Please contact us if:
- There has been no tracking updates for 8 business days
- Tracking link shows that your order is delivered but you can’t find the package
- Tracking link shows that your package couldn’t be delivered (no such address, recipient not available, etc.)
Factors affecting processing time and shipping time
- During unfortunate and unexpected events such as worldwide pandemic or bad weather, there might be delays in production and shipping time.
- In case shipping address is incorrect, the shipping carrier may fail to deliver a package and have to return or dispose it. To avoid this, please ensure all information you enter is correct.
- In peak season such as Christmas, your parcel may arrive later than expected. This is due to sudden rise in demand for goods shipment and shipping carriers are overloaded.
- For international orders, shipments may take additional time going through customs. Since we have no influence on the customs process, we can’t expedite or estimate the time it will take. This process usually takes up to 7 days.
- If an order needs detailed customization, it may take a few days for our artist to make modifications. Sometimes we’ll have to contact you for clarification. If there is no response, we may have to put an order on hold and wait, thus prolonging production time.
Delivery to PO Boxes or Military APO/FPO addresses.
We can ship to PO Boxes and Military APO/FPO addresses.
For PO boxes, please make sure there is enough space to store all items you ordered. Lack of space may result in failed delivery.
Shipping to APO addresses is done by DHL Globalmail, and then turned over to USPS for final delivery (through the military mail system). Shipments to APOs can take up to 45 additional days to arrive.
Once the package enters the military mail system, tracking ceases to update for military security reasons. This means we are unable to provide tracking updates during this time.
VAT (Value Added Tax)
We do not collect VAT. Buyers are responsible to pay all taxes, duties, and customs fees. We recommend contacting your local customs office for more information regarding your country’s customs policies.
How VAT is applied to EU-bound orders
The value-added-tax (VAT) rules on cross-border eCommerce activities change in the EU on July 1, 2021. Starting from July 1, 2021, there are 2 VAT regimes:
- One Stop Shop (OSS) for domestic EU–EU sales;
- Import One Stop Shop (IOSS) for import from all countries outside the EU to the EU;
To learn more about the two regimes, click here. To see EU countries’ standard VAT rates, click here.
Note: As the UK isn’t a part of the EU, these rules don’t affect how the VAT is applied to orders to the UK.
Changing shipping address
You can request any change to your shipping address of your order.
- We can only make changes to your shipping address if your order has not yet entered production.
- We also cannot change your shipping address from a domestic US address to an international address, and vice versa.
Return and Replacement
If the items of you order is damaged, not as described or missing, please contact us via [email protected]
If your order is qualified for a replacement, we will arrange it immediately. A replacement takes the same amount of production time and shipping time as a normal order.
For detailed information, please read our Return & Refund Policy.
* Please remember not to return the package in any case. Since our products are printed on demand, we don’t accept returns. You can keep, dispose or donate the items instead.
Report a delivery issue
If there is any issue with your shipment, please contact us via [email protected]
A request needs to be submitted within 30 days from the delivery date or the last tracking update. Further delay may result in loss of tracking information or it might be too late to take any needed action.
For detailed information, please read our Return & Refund Policy.
Package lost in transit
Once we confirm that your package is lost in transit, we will reprint resend it for free.
Note: We are not responsible if your order arrived at a wrong address or was returned to sender due to incorrect address. We can retrieve and resend the package if possible, but we require that you pay the shipping and service fee.
Delivery to multiple addresses
We do not offer shipping to multiple addresses for a single order. If you would like items delivered to multiple addresses, please place separate orders.
What to do if according to tracking information, the package has been delivered but you have not received anything.
In this situation, please try:
- Searching around your neighborhood. Sometimes items are misplaced or stolen upon delivery.
- Checking if you have entered the correct shipping address.
- Contacting us and contacting your local post office. Sometimes packages are scanned as delivered by mistake.
Contact us if you need help
Customer service is our #1 priority and we will do whatever we can to take care of you. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us: [email protected]